Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sundry Vacation Pictures

Just some more pictures from our time up north in Michigan . . .

Rachel's become a pro at the unicycle!


Jer and I missed out on some vacation action this year. Taking care of a baby precludes some other activities! My parents bought a slack line for everyone to try out . . .






What a cutie!


Two more cuties--watching The Big Game of baseball from the sidelines.


See the green streak? Yeah, that was a strike, Jeremy.


Aunt Rachel!


Sunburned relations.




I dream about sailing all year till Lorien . . .








Andrew introduced Lisa to the joy of sailing, too.


Siblings, minus Rachel. Apparently I missed the memo about cool sunglasses. Elisabeth is sporting the Malto-Meals!


There she is!


All-family dinner.


Yes, that's 25 pizzas.


The flies were awful this year. They had fine-tuned their horribly annoying head-buzzing skills by the time we got to the lake.


Thanks to Lisa for the photos!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment