Sunday, September 11, 2011

One Darlin' Little Boy

Here are a few everyday scenes from our home in August.

Josiah already loves books! His favorite currently is I Am a Bunny. He loves the colorful seasonal pictures (done by Richard Scarry). Most of all, his ambition is to chew on the pages, though.


Our sweetie likes to play with his stacking cups in his booster seat while we eat meals. He likes to grab the cups and gnaw on them. Recently he's taken to throwing them, too; I think he likes the sound of the cups on the tile floor--and maybe he likes making Mama and Daddy fetch them for him. He's certainly learned to be upset when he's lost one!




Josiah often wakes up happy from his naps now. Sometimes I hear him talking to himself and look in to find him looking at his hands, rolled over against the railing, craning his head to see the window, or scootching around. 


One of my students and her family sent Josiah a box of wonderful books and this "J" bib! As it's new and pretty fancy, I like to pair it with a church outfit. 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment