This past week we got irrigation at mid-morning on a warm day--a perfect time for the kids to play in it! I decided sort of last-minute to make this past week our spring/Easter break from school. So I didn't bother with much more than memory work and Bible reading Tuesday morning before letting them head out to muddy the waters more than they already were . . .
As you can see, everyone likes to try to float in the empty sandbox:
Clara zooms through on her balance bike:
And the inevitable happens: mud . . .
They said they were making "ooey gooey sticky icky"
I try not to think about how gross this water might be and just let them enjoy being kids. What could be more glorious than having your whole flooded yard to splash and play in--and then vats of mud as the water soaks in?!
No comments:
Post a Comment