We borrowed this jumperoo toy from some friends, and it's a convenient containment (and entertainment) device for Josiah. If he's in a good mood (meaning naptime is still far away, so he's not tired), he'll enjoy bouncing in it for a little while. He likes to chew on some of the toys, look at himself in the little mirror below the spinning frog, and pull burp cloths off the side bars if we hang them there. He accidentally hits the keys and turns on the music sometimes, but he hasn't figured out that he can actually control when the obnoxious renditions of famous classical pieces come on.
I took these pictures a little too close to naptime, apparently. Josiah wasn't so sure about being stuck in the jumperoo when I was holding an enticing camera.
But I managed to cheer him up a bit.
Not for long . . .
Nowadays, if I attempt to step out of the room when he's stuck in the jumperoo, he'll usually start crying. He hates to be abandoned; he'd much rather I join in the entertainment with him.
The ones below were from another day, when he was less tired.
I get to look at this sweet little face every day!

No comments:
Post a Comment