Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A (Partial) Day in the Life

No outstanding photos, no picture-perfect children, no pants . . . here are some everyday shots from last week at our house!


Yes, sometimes he does go pants-less. I don't let it happen too often. :)

Doing anything without the sisters' interference is increasingly a challenge.

Happy, drooly Abby!

I asked Josiah to smile . . .

. . . and again.

This sort of thing happens quite a bit around here. (See the set to his jaw?--indication that the "playing" might take a turn for the worse.)

Smiling again! I love Lydia's hand of vengeance in the background.

The girls after lunch. They love their rags!

Josiah asking for a rag to chew on, too.

Doesn't Abby have beautiful eyes?

Abby, shellshocked in front of the bookcase.

Josiah watching Davy and Goliath with Lamby (Lambie?)

He wanted Lydia to "sit next you"

Lydia the mover

She's so fast I can't get the camera to focus!

Lydia peeking around the corner of the computer room to watch Davy
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment