Abby's not the only one moving fast these days--she has an older brother and sister, too! Lydia tends to get in more awkward situations than Abby does, perhaps partly because she's more adventurous. Both girls love to push or pull up on everything. They like to walk by pushing boxes and bins. And they don't always opt to go around obstacles. Lydia's choice to go over the toy food container got her in a bit of a predicament the other day, since she got stuck on top of it . . . and was too funny not to take a few pictures of:

Ruffle-bum with ruffled feathers
Ruffle-bum with ruffled feathers
Happy to be off and climbing on Mama instead!
Speaking of Lydia, she's doing plenty of new things these days, too! She waves "bye" or "hi" (sometimes she needs a little prompting), and I think she actually means "Dada" when she says "Dada" now. She often repeats "mama" and "baba" and "dada" after me when I ask her to. While this stage of mobility means I must keep a keener eye on the girls, I think eight months is such a fun age!

1 comment:
Hahahaha. That's awesome. Some days I feel like that is my life- getting stuck here and there and flailing in an undignified manner :D She pulls it off so much cuter.
Post a Comment