Monday, May 12, 2014

Snacktime

A couple minutes after setting foot outside each morning, Josiah hollers, "Mama! I need a snack!" He currently prefers apple slices, frozen corn ("Only corn! Not peas!"), homemade sourdough crackers, or cheerios. One morning last week, his sisters joined him and shared in the bounty . . .


Josiah dispensing the snack . . .


. . . via his own special method!


 Multi-use T-ball


 Lydia and the apple slice


 Abby visits the snack stand


 Josiah scarfed down plenty, too


 Lydia taking an un-ladylike break


 Rested enough--ready for more food!


 Back to relaxing



 Watching Josiah's antics in the yard


 They're just too cute together




 I'm glad the girls like hats now! I think the example of their hat-loving brother helps.


 Josiah batted the cheerios off the T-ball . . . but his sisters made no objection to eating them off the ground



No comments:

Post a Comment