Sunday, October 1, 2017

Pa's August Visit

I've got lots of September pictures to download and sift through once I find our camera--but I discovered a few from the end of August that I neglected to post. My dad came to visit after a business trip in Nevada. He was just here a couple days, and it was quite hot, but we all enjoyed seeing him. I think the last time he had come was before Clara was born.


He willingly entered into the children's games and activities. Clara especially loved having him here and often pantomimed her sadness that Pa was gone after he left. She'd point out the window, whimper, make a sad face, and say, "Pa" (though the "p" is more of a "b" when she says it). 



 Pa and Abby


 Even with the heat, the kids loved to have him play outside with them or push them on swings!

No comments:

Post a Comment