Friday, October 6, 2017

Tooth Problems


Josiah is losing his second tooth--has been losing it for about three weeks now, actually. No, he doesn't want Daddy or Grandma to touch it. He doesn't want any help losing it. The big tooth behind it (bottom front) has made good progress coming in. Daddy suggested we call Josiah "the double-toothed."

The day he discovered it was loose, Josiah came to me in consternation: "Mom! This is the tooth I usually scrape my boogers on, and now it hurts when I do that!"

(But has it taught him not to eat his boogers? Nope. Of course not. He's discovered other teeth that work, too, even if they're not quite as preferred.)

2 comments:

Reenie said...

Hahahahaha the designated booger scraping tooth. I LOVE it! Kids are so weird.

Naomi said...

I know! Never would have thought of that problem . . .

Post a Comment