Sunday, September 22, 2013

An Overdue Post about Josiah

I've posted lots about the girls lately, so it's high time for a post about Josiah. I plan to write one with more details about his sayings and doings these days, but for now, I'll just give you a few pictures from our time outside the other morning. (The weather is finally starting to cool off here! Tonight we have the windows open, and it's a beautiful thing.)


Josiah by our smaller apple tree

Looking at birds

Digging like Daddy. He often prefaces an activity by telling me, "Mama, I do work!"
 

Looking through the fence to the neighbor's in hopes of seeing Boots, their dog

An ingenious plan! He hauled the car up the ladder and sent it down the slide . . .

. . . and then had plans to ride it down the slide himself. A little rollercoaster! Mama decided this wasn't a great idea.



Stay tuned for another couple posts with Josiah pictures, in which his shaggy hair is gone! Mama tried her hand at the most ambitious home-hack-job haircut yet.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment