Yesterday we enjoyed the first truly cool (under 90) evening in months! Jer worked on project Move Dirt (he rented a U-Haul pick-up and bought a few cubic yards of dirt to fill in our side yard and refill our raised beds for winter gardening). Josiah likes to be in the thick of work with Daddy, which meant he climbed atop Dirt Mountain, dug his feet in, shoveled, hauled dirt to various other spots in the yard, etc. I put the girls in their stroller to watch the boys' activities, and I sat by them to menu-plan for this week. With the gorgeous weather, newly-sheared boy, perfect sunlight, and happy girls, though, I soon traded menu-planning for picture-taking. But by the end of the evening I had suppers and grocery list planned and some nice pictures taken!

I'm still not sure if I'm pleased with the haircut. It's definitely shorter . . . but far from great.
I'm still not sure if I'm pleased with the haircut. It's definitely shorter . . . but far from great.

2 comments:
I love the haircut Naomi! :) He looks so grown up all the sudden- and oh so handsome :D And the girlies- so happy and sweet. Miss you all.
Thanks! I should have asked you to cut it at Lorien. :) Miss you, too! Wish we lived closer.
Post a Comment